Saturday, September 18, 2010

Online Number Munchers

Berger

Between 32 35 hours in 3 ½ days
Hi to many of you!
This first weekend in September, on the set of Sunny Vercors few Catalans and Aude, a Charentais, one from Vaucluse (AFPA 2010) are found in the past for chewing machine (at least in my case, and you?) Of bergé. It was in a camp atmosphere as know how to live and do cavers, so clean and cool écollo in the soul and the booze that we moderate amount slug in the sun and the fire.
With Bobo we arrived late, but not so late that Isa, after doing B. ... er by a detour of three quard time and because the Bourne being closed, at least I think that a Much of the experience have done short! A we arrived kits were not yet fenced, that is when I try to mess my meter, but the buggers are harnessed to their task and nothing destabilize j'enkite then the shorts for the meter and patalon the strings in the texair. Yes it was cool at night anyway! So as in the description, nine hundred feet of rope later more or less big and my liver some moorings which will prove later also be redundant (sayings: never missed much, but it must port), but how ?
So the whole being in the kits, while the world is round is a matter fire. There is Yan who are crazy mess and I joined him. This little party preparative and psychological homeostasis begins to fun, eat, drink and laugh.

To call the question is how we go underground H? Ways it is spread on, but for me not to Yan and 4h in the afternoon because we do not want to break our rhythm with the sun . But some bump Lundin, the CRENO is tight. Eat, drink and laugh ( the Caving MBR).

The Pelut said no! Our organization covers is perfect and brothel couuule, and tomorrow will Celas s'ééégréner.

Although he is? ;;; I do not know the hour, until Bobo! tidy your box stp; there s'ééégrène here in tents in small petit.Celas ééégrené it at least until 4 H hour the moon





A revival of the singing cow, fly glued to the eyelid, the bells in the bags under the eyes, under the tent at 8am is the oven. 9H know.

Tomorrow I stop drinking!

The alarm that goes in front of a cafe durceur servicer (as the diet) and egg bacon pure for sure. Hey what motivated them to prepare ééégrenage of this great organization in brothel covers. The first go underground, it is memory;;;; I do not know who would step between those of egg and tea, coffee, but damn it smells carbide yet it is my coffee pouf! my rhythm of the sun will farted this figure. Short! coffee was, bursts of song and taste refreshing.

THEN! Leakage before spel 4, YOS,, JOS, ISAS, and QUISS? grassss and kits. + Seriously it is Friday, 11 am, but not the sun, they return at 12:30. Re Coffee smells tjrs carbide, I'll put a kick to this garbage!
Encore + seriously a big team that is preparing 13H 00 yes I KNOW! not the sun, this team should certainly get KITS GRASSS of subsequent wells.

Stars! plus one other team there is a 1 h later (by then). Well, we are preparing for 4H this post lunch is provided as to finalemment entered into the hole where it is 6H 4H hour of the sun. The approach march is beautiful, the first of the abyss on the slab with rudist are sumptuous, the countryside would be a Chinese garden.

It is in an idyllic challenges that we began the descent, I have 10 personal KLG Chow and 3 kl neoprene modestly basically what grasss kits. Beau sinks, beautiful meandering that I would call easy re beautiful sinks.
We are in the vastness of

room with no background or ceiling that hides in the nothingness, a beautiful hike awaits us and well marked GRB's (highway hiking the shore). Momment with extra light on battery last criiii! You hear the crowd towards the big team s'éééégrène the bivouac at the entrance Coufinades. Unhurriedly back on some GRB returned to the surface. We come across with the MBR of the cave (mageons, drink, laugh) and continue our journey as equipment coufinades are with us and a priori miss the colleague (s) of pointe.J 'ntil now we do the Caving beautiful

(WAS A BIG BEAUTIFUL ADVERTISE FOR 4 DAY WEATHER VIA FRANCE)

Here is a blonde begs to do what must I quote: - I am still miles to go, it's hard? . No it is a hike but the GRB is below the full C (small CheminCasse Couille full of rope, handrail, Coffee, cigarette and CC. Cascade Cano, Peanut, not crack! without eyes and brains full advance at instint to purchase a pair of boots you ect ...) So it is dark! We also kits grasss just left for later.

I tjrs the 10 K Chow 2 H and it is the sun in the morning it will be crazy .. Flo tjrs sacred part for operating. But in fact what do YOS?
We found this all to 9 to the destination of two hundred-mile; small detail that thought for FLOS - 1000. Etween team is complete is the team that managed the ééégrenage for now.
Some are making a start with me first so sorry it's the sun and I repeat it is 2 am, it is not extended. But what a treat!

Later we cross the vagina after this monster calcite. But reflectance must be made Celas vagina monster













The couffinade this end and one of our apostles of 9, loses his grip, bad! he goes to see C fortunately there not returned baucoup wells to the surface, though? It desides to expect there in the room before the grand canyon

I was saying, yes the grandCanyon Ha. You will find that this period of low flow in us, the flow is sufficient for please and does anyone know or equipped with tight It's just neo Extra and hiking


Then the wells Ouraga styles, what! large and arrosseur down, I guess when Celas must send more severe by a flow concécant. remains quiet. rocks are leached, although net around us, the gulf has a quite Alpine Canyon is aptly named! Beau uba barbatruc up!

we came out Sunday morning to 2H there, good output.

meantime?

+ I tell you to finish later

0 comments:

Post a Comment