There things we do not know the first time. And who are all different ways later.
moments where what you live beyond us. But it's nice anyway.
There are things we expect and arriving, unexpected .
The afternoon promised that run in the afternoon surprise (with pancakes anyway).
I just prepared a pot of chocolate spread, banana and almond (and as I noticed the recipe, this time ...)
LITTLE POT OF CHOCOLATE SPREADS
( for VMCCMJMF )
75g dark chocolate (available with chocolate milk or half & half)
2c. tablespoon soy cream
40g roasted almonds (unsalted, eh!)
agave syrup
a hint of vanilla powder
1 banana
olive oil
1 pinch sea salt
Melt the chocolate according to your preferred method (version bath saucepan in a pan filled with water works well). When melted, add the soy cream.
Cut banana into slices and pan in a little oil until it is tender.
Mix the almonds very finely. Add bananas, vanilla and sea salt, mix again.
In a bowl, pour the warm melted chocolate mixture and then almonds, bananas, mix well. Taste, check it's pretty sweet (if not a little agave syrup-I 've just put 1c. coffee, adjust as you prefer!). Put the dough in a pretty jar and leave in the fridge. The dough does not keep very long time (1-2 days I think) but it must be eaten on toast, in chipmunks, with brioche, the spoon ...
(& wait-because there is nothing else to do ...)
1 comments:
Post a Comment