Friday, November 12, 2010

White Spot Inside Bottom Lip

of the intercom paléophone

When I lived in Nice, I have not changed the name on the intercom to the building in which I moved. During 4 years, my intercom was the name of Charles Cros.
Later I discovered that Charles Cros was a poet and the inventor of paleophone ....
Tonight, I find in the form of audio book the perfect synthesis of my current equations, it all comes back to me!

From Wikipedia: In April

1877 importantly, he formulated the principle of a sound reproduction device he called paleophone . His paper, presented at the Academy of Sciences , suggested that sound vibrations could be engraved in the metal Using a pencil attached to a vibrating membrane and, subsequently, by dragging a stylus attached to a membrane on this print is successfully reproduce the original sound. Before Charles Cros had the opportunity to follow his idea or to build a prototype, Thomas Edison, the U.S. , was developing the first phonograph . The two men did not know their work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment