Monday, January 31, 2011

Game Like Poptropica 2010

awaited (well, now, how, how I lose my head in the boxes *)

I chat a bit, and when I say things I feel we understand them. It's strange. Often, however, I try not to talk too loud (Unless there's champagne and petits fours, tarts with raspberry or chocolate cubes).

I make promises I can not keep ( I do not even speak good resolutions ).
Every year in September, the idea all over again makes me strong and fragile. Sometimes even when some things change, really. Others not-and I accept it as life changing, finally.

I dare not make the market when it gets too cold. I send love (bicycle) bring me everything I love: the pounds parsnips, butternut squash a beautiful and full of small pumpkins. I swear I'm not a torturer (he loves eating cookies arriving).

I kept almost everything reminds me of something since I'm here. I have a special drawer "funny papers", small boxes full of beautiful cards, packaging (laminated of pralines offered in Paris , so delicious, or a small sand that accompanied the tea made with AM Limoges the pleasure to meet so simply after all this time) , tiny objects and endearing. Each course has a particular value. I do not go (and I'm not the only - some * console themselves suddenly chocolate-pear tart , luck!)

Here I am already trying to say, as promised ...

As promised, here is the recipe for the curry!

Pumpkin CURRY & COCONUT MILK
for 3 people - (or two, and never share it in the evening, warmed by listening LV)

In a skillet, put a spoon of oil and curry.
Cut onion into small cubes. Heat the pan, gently sauté the onion. Enjoy the smells in the kitchen, while cutting the squash (peeled unless it is organic ...) into 2cm cubes. Add onion, cook and cover half of hot water. Cover and cook for 10min. If you want you can add red lentils (about 80g ) along the water.
When the squash begins to become tender, add coconut milk ( should try to choose good quality, no extra unknown substances, eh! ) and still leave uncovered over low heat 5 min.
Before serving, season ( Espelette pepper, salt, if you want ) and sprinkle with toasted almonds. With a bowl of rice (or meal, if your lover prefers)
last call for those who do not know what day it is ...
calendars ordered here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment