To continue on issues of look -
With tears - the landscape becomes soluble - effervescent visions of hills - the sea is bubbly and disgorge the colors - I wear glasses of water - everything is fluid even more solid concrete construction - I see the trains - cars - metal and concrete - I see that the forms take but I can not see the movement of water shock wave - like a pebble thrown into a calm lake - I would put it in tubes and extract Gasoline - the book - to analyze the atoms and find the antidote.
but I put my glasses - for a time - the experience of the underwater world ... With tears - the landscape becomes soluble - effervescent visions of hills - the sea is bubbly and disgorge the colors - I wear glasses of water - everything is fluid even more solid concrete construction - I see the trains - cars - metal and concrete - I see that the forms take but I can not see the movement of water shock wave - like a pebble thrown into a calm lake - I would put it in tubes and extract Gasoline - the book - to analyze the atoms and find the antidote.
The mountain is soft under water as Atlantis - Far right forms that take
0 comments:
Post a Comment