Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tips Self Waxing Brazilian

Urban Space - Dungeons

Back to the University of Nice for the playwriting course with second year students - and another meeting tomorrow with the early years. A new way to take stock of a process always in motion - think of writing as a function of context - from which point in the landscape that language - in walking and look reveals a new perception of things. I need to return more towards questions of Ethnology and Anthropology - with the average sound creation - as written page - as a medium for listening and public meeting. The desire to develop sound design in its performativity - with questions of form - formatting - Setup - of listening conditions. I do not work directly for the waves but I am from the scene. How then continue discussions on the implementation of a formal space music? Coy Ktha my intention to participate in the project "Les Petites urbanities free" - in residence at Confluence project from January to June 2011. It is pointed out - in a perimeter of 600 meters around Confluence - the "little urbanity" - that is to say - empty spaces - no "useful" - aberrations of urbanity. I decided to tackle the neighborhood with my microphone and my eyes and work on a question of the sacred in the urban landscape. Of these small urbanities Ktha Co. proposes to ask the question "Is there someone?". It is precisely here that I'm interested. I would like to work on drift around the monument - say these non-places that create a hole in space-time and daily use. Something hidden - buried to - which reveals - an erosion of the floor on a lonely place - an eroticism of the floor where no one expects more. Is there anyone? As swinging his voice deep within a well - sounds like something - waiting for the echo - never receive it. Y Does the dustbin of urban space and what we can hear?




0 comments:

Post a Comment