These small red lanterns that V. I had been sent to Toulouse, including one that arrived broken and the cat has consciously taken the time to break them one by one. However only one, a survivor and I no longer use a lot (it became a protected species, so to speak).
The words that Mr. knows before sending and important moments that make me laugh .
ones I received A. Filled with anguish just my birthday.
The polka dot dress that you lent me in Hamburg, while I was traveling without luggage. The navy blue jacket insert ( with the interior of striped sleeves and a martingale, as I like ) because he had done ... so hot after all.
The share on the fridge. Or in the lounge. Or on the desktop.
Pride brand new to become someone special to R. , even if it does not make much account yet.
eat his noodles, prepared in secret one night when I thought did not deserve. (I also believe that this recipe will remain secret, the only love cooking-without-audience and often ... in the eye)
His list of books.
cookies for a snack, always prepared to go quickly ( I never know if I'll be hungry ) and I ALWAYS eat hot (they are better) forgetting everything.
This recipe is basic: it is to accommodate to your taste (to see, if you prefer to read on the bus with the life around, if you like the drawings of Edward Gorey, if you've seen somewhere, and that you do not like being in a swimsuit can be ... will they like mine)
COOKIES TASTE
dining alone-several times-or share ( two lovers will well)
3c. tablespoons of flour well curved
1grosse v. Puree soup oilseed (preferably from home, peanut, but almonds, sesame going very well too)
1petite c. tablespoons sugar (optional-for me-if I put chocolate chips)
milk (just under 1 / 2 drink)
nuts, almonds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, tea, vanilla ...
Sand puree oilseed with the flour (and sugar if you put it). Add milk, mix well and form a coil. Cut it into slices about a half inch, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 12 min.
Eat hot (while being careful not to burn). There is often a nice cup of tea nearby.
0 comments:
Post a Comment