Monday, February 14, 2011

Swollen Salivary Glands Dehydration

truth restored (each time you close your eyes) quickly



The sofa is really old and worn, color-blue-differs (between armrests and cushions), the embroidery is gradually disappearing. Yet it remains owl (when one wants to read, be warm under a thick blanket and drinking tea together) .
The case of large coverage. A plaid fleece (it's not as pretty but it's hot) light blue, immense. Only one would roll easily and thus safeguard its own heat. There is good (I like it a lot).


The closet is filled with boxes of tea (Damman, often - the lover stayed on the nice design of the elegant black boxes), but one that emerges is often vanilla tea (surprise!) to currants that comes from delicatessen around the market.


He goes well (almost) every day bike-and sometimes the cat and me, we follow the eye (on the days I'm still trying to finish a cup of tea, which I admire his courage when there is so much fog on the windows - and when he says "noon" through the windows).


If melancholy and silence are tame (and become essential), we also find the unexpected, overflows, excess. Nothing serious. Just, too full of questions (and the things in life, simply).


I do not so much it cut my pencils .


Not everything is so small (except me) but it is not my fault. A person who has more will recognize an abuse of that word to me. Today, I walk in his footsteps and soon, everything will be small and cute (I'm sure - Augustine, if you read me ... )
The rest should be kept the mystery of a cocoon sweet and wonderful ...


(but I gladly send the good recipes, which are inspired in others, and coming here changed and delicious-with envy REAL test once anyway ...)


SMALL CREAM GINGERBREAD
from a recipe of Loukoum ° ° °
for 5 / 6 small glasses (a cute little dessert)



2c. Coffee shaved agar
1 egg
50g caster sugar (mixture of white sugar and rapadura) + 1 tablespoon
180g mascarpone
65ml liqueur gingerbread
150ml whipping cream well chilled

In a bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar. Add the mascarpone mix and reserve.

Take a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil liquor gingerbread and agar agar. Whisk periodically during 30sec from the first stirrings. Pour the mixture into mascarpone.
Whip the cream into a thick cream (it must be all very fresh-frozen show), then fold gently into mascarpone preparation - gingerbread liqueur.
Do on up the egg whites until stiff (when the whip starts to leave traces in white, add the tablespoon of sugar and continue whipping until the whites it is firm). Stir gently into the mixture. Divide preparation in pretty glasses, let cool for a few hours (possibly the day before, May sil should be eaten soon ... no worries, I think!)


(thank you P!)


(and full of sweetness to K. for his birthday ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment