Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sports Psychology Earnings



With "Liquid Vision " I would write a text at two speeds - the time the text on the page and sound dubbing - to highlight the time I wrote about in Vision Liquid 3. - this time between the mechanics of sight and sees the body - trying to see - trying to follow the procedures - but do so. To
forward this time I decided to record the soundtrack - the dubbing of the text.
it makes me think of the text I wrote "Song traveling at a departmental campaign" whose Aloyse Leledy decides to make a film - and his project begins with the realization of the soundtrack.
The text consists of a series of several visions liquids - this series aims to incorporate a narrative as a resolution - a solution. The idea is to achieve progressively the time of the text that the delay is reduced and eventually disappear - there is a final solution in a single agreement. A sort of happy ending - because the mind and the mechanics of vision would finally assembled. Liquid Vision would be a project of acceptance .....

" There is only visible in the ruins of the spirit "
Maurice Merleau-Ponty - The Visible and the Invisible

0 comments:

Post a Comment