"The riddle of the thought of love is the question of who performs it this time. The most interesting point, basically, this is not the point of ecstasy beginnings. There are of course ecstatic beginnings, but love is all about sustainable construction. Say that love is an adventure stubborn. The adventurous side is necessary but is not less obstinacy. Drop at the first hurdle, the first serious divergence in the early troubles, is a disfigurement of love. True love is the one permanently triumph, sometimes severely, the barriers of space, time and the world offered him.
[...], is the question of duration'm in love. Specify by duration, do not hear mostly that love lasts a lifetime, we love each other forever, or forever. It means that love invents a different way to take in life. That the existence of everyone in the test love, confronts a new temporality.
[...], I contend that love is indeed what I call in my philosophical jargon a "truth process", that is to say an experience where a certain kind of truth is built . This truth is simply the truth about the two. The truth of difference as such. And I think that love - what I call the scene of the two - is the experience. In this sense, all love that accepts the test, which accepts the period, which accepts precisely the experience of the world in terms of the difference product in its own way a new truth about the difference.
[...], The difficulties of love are not interested in the existence of an identified enemy. They are internal to the process: the game designer difference. That selfishness is the enemy of love, not the rival. One could say the main enemy of my love, that I have overcome, not the other is me, "me" who wants identity against difference, who wants to impose his world filtered against the world and rebuilt in the prism of difference. The relationship drama is
experience the sharpest conflict between identity and difference.
Alain Badiou, In Praise of Love
[...], is the question of duration'm in love. Specify by duration, do not hear mostly that love lasts a lifetime, we love each other forever, or forever. It means that love invents a different way to take in life. That the existence of everyone in the test love, confronts a new temporality.
[...], I contend that love is indeed what I call in my philosophical jargon a "truth process", that is to say an experience where a certain kind of truth is built . This truth is simply the truth about the two. The truth of difference as such. And I think that love - what I call the scene of the two - is the experience. In this sense, all love that accepts the test, which accepts the period, which accepts precisely the experience of the world in terms of the difference product in its own way a new truth about the difference.
[...], The difficulties of love are not interested in the existence of an identified enemy. They are internal to the process: the game designer difference. That selfishness is the enemy of love, not the rival. One could say the main enemy of my love, that I have overcome, not the other is me, "me" who wants identity against difference, who wants to impose his world filtered against the world and rebuilt in the prism of difference. The relationship drama is
experience the sharpest conflict between identity and difference.
Alain Badiou, In Praise of Love
0 comments:
Post a Comment